Touching a life, can change a destiny.
- Foster Care (Childcare Services, Treatment Services *Emotional Disorders* Intellectual Disabilities*Pervasive Disorders*Primary medical needs)
- Adoption (Pre and Post Adoption Services)
- Behavior Health/Counseling Services ( Psychoeducational Groups* Trauma/ PTSD*Addictions* Re-Active Attachment Disorders*Crisis/Anger Management)
- Education/Mentoring Initiatives
- Community Resources (Referrals*Veteran Services*Homeless Advocacy*Case Management* Social Home Screenings*Diagnostic Impressions)
It is the mission of Lifeline Children and Family Services, Inc. to promote love, unconditional acceptance and healing to children, adolescents, adults and families through evidence-based practices, strategies and interventions.
The vision is Lifeline Children and Family Services is to extend its reach through initiatives, programs and services that positively improve the well-being and stability of the family.
5 Core Values
To honor God with our lives, talents and resources
To serve our families directed by godly principles
To value and empower humanity, especially the elderly, children, disabled, and the poor
To eradicate social injustices at all levels
To champion social change and equality for all people
We practice serious stewardship, the key to efficient accomplishment of our mission and goals.
We are committed to performance that is consistent with the highest standards of moral and ethical principals.
We value and develop mutually respectful relationships throughout the agency.
Highest standard of competence, professionalism is expected of all staff, foster families & volunteers.