The government recently calculated the cost of raising a child from birth to 18 and came up with $160,140.00.
What do you get for your $160,140?
• Giggles under the covers every night.
• Butterfly kisses and velcro hugs.
You have an excuse to keep reading the Adventures of Piglet and Pooh, watching Saturday morning cartoons, going to Disneyland, and wishing on stars.
• You get a front row seat to history to witness the first step, first word, first date, and first time behind the wheel.
• You get to be immortal.
• You get an education in psychology, nursing, criminal justice, communications, and human sexuality that no college can match.
• In the eyes of a child, you rank right up there with God.
• You have all the power to heal a booboo, scare away the monsters under the bed, patch a broken heart, police a slumber party, ground them forever, and love them without limits, so one day they will, like you, love without counting the cost.
• You get more love than your heart can hold.
• You get glimpses of God everyday.
For $160,140, there is no greater bang for your buck.
Download this document in PDF format.