As adults, we often forget how simple it can be to please a child. More often than not, a small loving compliment or reminder is all they need to feel good about themselves. There are hundreds of things you can say to praise a child; below are our 10 favorites.
- I am so lucky God chose me to be your parent.
- Your smile lights up my world.
- You’re a treasure.
- You will always mean the world to me.
- You’re a Joy.
- You are our perfect gift from God.
- You’re wonderful.
- I will always love you.
- You will always be a part of our family.
- Our relationship is forever.
Download this document in PDF format.